Activities at Winterkeep
- Pool / billards on beautiful 8 foot slate table
- Clavinova electric piano with headphones
- Games cupboard
- Large flat screen TV (wall mounted) with DVD player and over 50 great DVDs to watch
- Library with plenty of medieval fantasy books!
- Plenty of room to run around and play
- Star gazing – at 1200m altitude, on a clear night at Winterkeep the stars are something to behold. If you spot a shooting star remember to record it in the Shooting Star, Snow and Wildlife Journal!
- Golf – if you can’t sneak out for 9 holes at least take the 9 iron outside and wallop a few balls across the gully!
Activities in the district nearby:
- Skiing / snowboarding – 35 minute drive to Ski Tube terminal
- Fishing – 18 minute drive to Lake Jindabyne or make your way a bit further to Thredbo river (depending on the season)
- Swimming – 10 minute drive to Berridale swimming pool (in Summer) or go to the heated pool in Jindabyne (all year round) or Lake Jindabyne in the summer
- Golf – guests are welcome to use the set of decent golf clubs at Winterkeep. It is a 5 minute drive to Berridale golf course – go to http://home.netspeed.com.au/snowymountainscountryclub/
- Horse riding – 5 minute drive to Jindabyne Equestrian Centre for horse riding lessons or trail rides – go to www.equestrianresort.com.au
- Beer and wine tasting – a visit to Snowy Vineyard Estate is a must – great beer and wine and on a beautiful property which is great for kids to run around and play – go to www.snowybeer.com.au