Winterkeep is beautiful pet friendly accommodation set on 6 glorious acres in the Snowy Mountains and near Jindabyne and Berridale. It is located at an altitude of 1200m and has superb views of the mountains. It is a short 20 minute drive to Jindabyne town centre and a 35 minute drive to the Ski Tube terminal. It is pet friendly and has a large fenced backyard as well as an enclosed and undercover wrap around balcony. Perfect for a winter lease close to Jindabyne or for short stays.
Whether it be a ski holiday in the winter or trout fishing, mountain biking, bushwalking in spring, summer or autumn, Winterkeep is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the majestic Snowy Mountains.
- large and well equipped open plan kitchen
- open plan dining area
- large lounge / family room with flat screen TV and DVD player
- 8 foot slate pool table
- Clavinova electric piano
- combustion fire place (with cut wood supplied)
- wrap around balcony looking out to the mountains
- BBQ with gas supplied
- large master bedroom upstairs with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom and balcony looking out to the mountains
- bedrooms 2 and 3 with queensize beds and wardrobes
- bedroom 4 single bed
- cot and high chair